Vessel economics are about to change fundamentally with the introduction of the 0.5% sulphur cap on marine fuels. Younger modern ships are expected to be at an advantage. But the real winners in terms of efficiency could be those adopting new technologies for compliance: scrubber installations or LNG operations.
Shipowners, ship investors, charterers and cargo owners – all of them could have a lot to win or a lot to lose as new marine fuel regulations come in.
Join this year’s HANSA Forum for the latest analysis, insights and controversial debate as shipping markets prepare for the impacts of 2020!
Look forward to an impressive line-up of speakers:
- Keynote: Anthony Firmin, COO, Hapag-Lloyd
- Ian Beveridge, CEO, Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement
- Joep Gorgels, Global Head Transportation and Logistics Clients, ABN Amro
- Erik Helberg, CEO, Clarksons Platou Securities
- Tim Kent, Technical Director, Marine and Offshore, Lloyd’s Register
- Thomas Björn Larsen, Senior Vice President, Head Skuld Hamburg
- Susanne Mertens, Senior Consultant, Silverton Maritime Solutions
- Svend Stenberg Mølholt, Group COO, Monjasa
- Jens Christian Nielsen, Managing Director, Frachtcontor Junge
- Otto Schacht, Executive Vice President Sea Logistics, Kühne & Nagel
- Marcus Schärer, Global Marketing Manager, Shell Marine
- Swen Scholtyssek, Partner, KPMG Law
- Dominik Stehle, Executive Vice President, deugro Group
- Sverre Bjorn Svenning, Global Head of Research, Fearnleys
- tba, Danish Ship Finance
- Christoph Toepfer, Director Australis Maritime
- Clemens Toepfer, Managing Director, Toepfer Transport
- Tobias Zehnter, Global Head Ship Finance, NordLB
Join us to network and mingle with hundreds of colleagues in a relaxed atmosphere with cocktails and food in the splendid surroundings of the Sofitel Hotel. With more than 450 high-level delegates from ship owners and managers, banks, investors, brokers to advisors and other service providers, the HANSA Forum has proven to be one of the must-attend shipping conferences around the world – now in its 22nd year.